Friday 18 May 2012

Pedal Presents




















I have had "Pedal Presents" stamp set sitting on my desk from some time now waiting to get inked, finally today was the day. I coloured the bike in white with a gel pen, the congrats is also from a hostess set "Tagtastic". I stamped the balloon image again on a stamped piece/DSP & cut those out to paper piece onto the balloons stamped straight on the cardfront. I inked all black images with Stazon.

Balloons are Patio Party DSP coming soon, along with the happy birthday banner from "Itty Bitty Banners" stamp set & the little butterfly's stamped inside the card is from Make & Cake" stamp set, I received these today (incentive gift from SU!) & had to have a little play, the DSP features a few of the new 2012 -2014 in colours, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit & Midnight Muse, nice!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This bicycle is so cute. Love the way you have done the balloons.

Anonymous said...

I love these, especially the black and white bike! Can't wait to use this set!
Marina