Saturday 19 May 2012

Stampin Up! Fabric

How adorable are these tissue pillow covers & what a lovely little gift it makes paired with a matching card. This card has paper Blossom Punch flowers punched from the co-ordinating Beau Chateau DSP, a little different from these that are fabric.

I died some Victoria Crochet trim using Marina mist re-inker on this one -just add 6 ish drops to some water in a plastic zip lock bag (enough to immerse), squish it a few times then squeeze excess from lace before removing from bag with tweezers & hang to dry.
I found a free tutorial so easy to follow for the tissue holders over at Barb Stamps.



















The headband uses the gorgeous Twitterpated Fabric & has a suffolk fabric flower, gathered Pleated Ribbon & Twitterpated button attached. I learnt how to cover headbands & make the suffolk puffs with Di. Not bad for my second one, thanks Di.





1 comment:

Tracey said...

Thanks for teaching us how to make these Nela. I need to get my sewing machine out now and make some more. xxTracey