Sunday 30 March 2014

Last day of Sale A Bration

Before it's over I wanted to post these super quick & easy creations that use some Sale-A-Bration products.
The first is a 3x3 card using "Banner Blast" Stamp set & coordinating Banner Punch, one of my favourite choices from the Sale-A-Bration products on offer. I also used "Hardwood" background stamp, some Gold Bakers Twine & Gold Sequin from the current Occasions Catalogue.
The second  project is a 3 1/2" square piece of Sweet Sorbet DSP, this pack has been great, I used a couple of the other prints in this pack on Teya's invites here. Anyway I used my envelope punch board & scored the 3 1/2" piece at 1/2 an inch, continuing to turn the DSP & score using the previous score line as my guide to get the 2 3/4" x  1/ 1/2" I needed to wrap a Cadbury freddo frog that you buy in a share pack, I rounded 2 corners like for an envelope & tied with some Sweet Sorbet twine -another free SAB choice, love how thick this twine is. I also used "Starburst Sayings" stamp set & coordinating Starburst Dies from the Occasions Catalogue. You have until 30 June to get Occasions catalogue products but only until tomorrow to get SAB freebies, for every $90 order you get to choose a free SAB product. Call or email me if you would like to place an order or go straight to my online store here.

No comments: