Monday 10 March 2014

Hello Doily Wedding ensemble



I especially love the hand cut, embossed, painted hearts I made, all 100 of them! each one unique. The Shimmery White CS I used for the menu/name cards & bomboniere added a nice touch of bling. Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla & Shimmery White CS were used, the hearts were coloured with a mix of re-inkers Pool Party & Coastal Cabana so that co-ordinated nicely with & the Pool Party Seam Binding. I went through 1 1/2 white embossing powder tubs, that was very time consuming as the doily stamp is large & I stamped in both corners, lucky I had my sister here to help with that & it took us a full day to do about 90.
As usual my photo's don't do these justice they look so much nicer IRL.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to see you back on your blog and showing us your lovely, creative and beautiful masterpieces. Love Vivienne

Anonymous said...

Love your beautiful work. miss your creativity. Margaret.