Tuesday 4 March 2014

Teya's 12th Birthday invites

 In between my nieces wedding in Sydney, new carpet & painting going on at home (my craft room half packed away) I had to get Teya's invites made, I had my order still packed in the box it arrived in so I whipped these up with what I had, I was thrilled with how they turned out.
Ingredients:
Banner Blast SAB stamp set & coordinating punch, Sweet Sorbet DSP also a free SAB product & some Gold Bakers Twine from the new Occasions catalogue. Colours are Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe & Pool Party, stamped images also use Pistachio Pudding & Summer Starfruit ink.
I asked my dear friend & team member Tracey M to whip up some cupcakes & wow they were so pretty, she also made up the lolly party favors for Teya, who was so delighted & grateful. Thank you Tracey for helping us out & creating such beautiful sweet treats!


No comments: