Saturday 20 February 2010

Candy box

As soon as I saw this box (US regional project) on Angie's blog (chicnscratch) I had to CASE it.  All my class attendees loved it "package 4 of 4".
Haiku DSP & CS colours to match. The More Mustard 5 Petal Flower has been stamped with the happy from "Life's Definitions" Stamp set & the petals have been curled several times like you would to curl curling Ribbon with scissors to distress them to the point where it breaks the paper fibres & peels apart -we learnt this little trick at regionals last year.

My next class will be a SAS (9cards) click on my SU website on the right for further details listed under events.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Love it!!

Christine Henderson said...

That's a seriously cute box! Love the flower...such a clever idea and it looks so pretty.